Front-end frameworks are gaining a lot of popularity nowadays and the reason is simple; they allow the companies and individuals to build complex applications in less time. Such technologies have been evolving continuously and have completely transformed the world of web development. Although there are many frameworks available, two of them have managed to gain most of the attention of the developers, which are React and Angular. The tremendous growth in the number of Angular and React Js Development Company proves how immensely popular these two technologies are.
Both of them come from a lineage of two solid competitors – Facebook and Google.
So, how to decide which one is better and how to choose one?
Here are a few comparisons that can help you:
- State Management: An application utilizes states at various occasions. The user interface of the app is defined by the components used. The framework is responsible for re-rendering the entire User Interface of the component when there are any changes in data. In this way, an application confirms the update in the data. React uses Redux for handling the state but Angular doesn’t use it.
- Componentization: React has a very different architecture where it provides a simple way to develop the component trees. The functional programming is there in the library that defines the component and the related declarations. The codes of React are rationally structured and are readable.
If we talk about Angular, then it comes with extremely complex and fixed structure which is based on three layers that are controller, view and model. With this it is possible to reuse the templates and the component in various parts of the app.
- Directives: In Angular, the templates are returned with attributes and syntax of directives is complex and sophisticated. Due to this it is not possible to understand it completely especially for the growing developers. On the other hand, React has templates and logic are explained at the end of each and every component. The developers can comfortably understand the meaning of the code even when they are unaware of the syntax.
- UI Component: The tools of Angular includes built-in Material techstack and one can find various pre-built components of the design. This is also the reason why UI configuration in Angular is simple and quick. When we consider the React UI tools, then there are developed by its community only. You can also seek a number of free and paid UI components in the React portal.
- Popularity: According to the results of Google Trends, React is being searched more than Angular. But still people are more interested in Angular because there are ready made solutions in it. Both React and Angular are popular amongst the developers and you can say that in terms of popularity there isn’t much difference in the two.
Now you know what are the differences and which one you have to choose for your app. If you still wonder React vs Angular – Which One is Better it’s better to consult professional developers. Without expert assistance you can make a wise decision. You can search for React Js or Angular Development Company online for help.