If you work in sales, there should be no doubt in your mind that a Sales Dialer can make a huge difference for your business. Businesses turn their attention towards the latest technology with one objective in mind and that is to maximize sales. This is now possible thanks to the CRM Dialer that provides a wide range of advantages that should not be ignored. The phone remains one of the primary means of communication with customers and having a dialer has become a necessity for most businesses.
How to Choose a Sales Dialer
Now that you have determined that having a Sales Dialer is a must for your organization, the next thing on your to-do list is to find one that matches your needs. With so many options out there, selecting the most suitable dialer for your organization is a challenging and time-consuming task. Whether you make calls to provide customer service, to deal with callback requests, or to generate more leads, what matters is that you rely on a tool that enables you to optimize this process.
You need Sales Dialer to avoid spending time and energy making calls and to increase the productivity of your employees. Such a tool will definitely change the way your employees work should you be willing to give it a try. Dialing numbers manually is outdated, not to mention that it requires too much time. You need your staff to focus on other essential tasks and a dialer enables you to free up their schedule.
When choosing a dialer, you should consider the following aspects:
- Your calling needs
- The volume of calls you make daily
- The size of your business; if you have several agents that make calls you should opt for the predictive dialer. Businesses with a smaller audience on the other hand will do just fine with a power dialer.
- Purpose of your calls- if you do not want to miss calling your clients, it is best to choose a power dialer that enables your agent to be on the line when the call is in.
- Features you are interested in such as IVR, live call monitoring, dynamic Caller ID, text to speech, and others.
What Features Should You Choose for Your CRM Dialer?
Regardless of the number of employees you have, the type of CRM Dialer you decide to use within your organization depends significantly on the nature of your calls and the features you are interested in. It is clear that the dialer is a valuable tool. As mentioned in an interesting article in Forbes, “The benefits are numerous: From being able to call many more numbers than you could with a stand-alone phone app, to being able to add calls to your list of lead interactions, there are plenty of reasons a dialing feature should be a part of your CRM”.
As far as the features of the CRM Dialer are concerned, it is worth mentioning that the most common are the following:
- IVR – this feature enables you to assist or redirect your clients without the assistance of a live operator; you can use it to save costs.
- Live call monitoring – whether you admit it or not, it is imperative to monitor calls in real time to see how your agents perform and what needs to be improved
- Dynamic caller ID – this is useful for businesses with leads in different locations
- CRM compatibility – it is imperative for the dialer you use to be compatible with your existing customer relationship management software
- Call scheduling – enables you to see the best times to call leads
- Text to speech- this is useful for those who want to type out the message
These are some of the features most organizations find useful. It is entirely up to you to establish what you need and what you can do without. What matters is that you know your options and that you select a dialer that is a hundred percent efficient.
What is the Role of the CRM Dialer?
Most organizations use the CRM Dialer to maximize outreach, build trust among customers, to make sales calls, and to connect with leads in the shortest possible time. Regardless of the reasons why you need a Sales Dialer, you should make sure it meets your deadlines and goals. Dialers have come a long way and you should be able to find one that caters to your specific requirements and is within your price range.
According to an interesting source, „Auto dialers are central to making these calls as they save time by automating repetitive and monotonous tasks so that agents are fully focused on the call to achieve their required goal”. This does not mean that you cannot run your business without using a dialer, it just means that your agents could use all the help they can get when it comes to making calls. When used properly, a dialer can make a huge difference for your business and you should definitely give it a try.
Overall, time is of the essence and you can find a suitable CRM Dialer for your organization, one with useful features that enable your employees to contact more leads and close more sales within a shorter time. After all, this is the whole point of investing in a dialer: to help your employees make the most of their time and be more productive. The process of making calls can be simplified to a great extent but what matters is that you resort to a tool that you can rely on to nurture leads efficiently. Last but not least, another aspect you should focus on when choosing a dialer is customer support. You want to be able to contact your provider when you need help and being able to rely on a provider with top-notch customer service is definitely a plus.